This video will help instructors fill a class with essential and effective content. Starting out with a 50-move library that includes 10 moves from different class components, this video then demonstrates selecting exercises from each component to create a effective, balanced class.
The Deck Blocks video includes both a movement library that features 50 different exercises and a template for choosing moves to appropriately fill up the different “blocks” of your class. The video and class template are divided into 5 segments, a warm-up, cooldown and three different options that can be used in the main conditioning phase.
- Segment 1: Warm-Up - includes 10 of Jenni Lynn's go-to warm-up exercises in the video library.
- Segment 2: Muscular Conditioning - includes 10 exercises without equipment that target specific muscle groups.
- Segment 3: Cardiorespiratory Endurance Training - includes 10 exercises that reflect more powerful and high intensity exercise.
- Segment 4: Functional Training - includes 10 functional training exercises for a block that represents both neuromotor exercise and skill-related training.
- Segment 5: Cool Down - includes 10 of Jenni Lynn's favorite dynamic and static stretches to cool down after an intense workout.
Deck Blocks digital downloads include a FREE PDF of our 50-Move Library as "index cards" you can use to build your own balanced, block of exercises!
Number of Exercises: 50+
Levels: Appropriate for all levels
Equipment Used: None