Wausau, WI - S’WET™ Instructor Training
Time & Location
About the Event
The S’WET™ Instructor Training is a full day of intensive education and practical learning designed to revamp and reinvigorate your aquatic fitness teaching skills! The 8-hour day includes interactive lectures, demonstrations, group exercises and in-pool workouts that will arm you with the ability to incorporate the S’WET™ philosophy and formula for success into your current programming, as well as certify you to teach the in-demand branded workouts we offer at your facility.
Upon completion of this instructor training, you will be able to:
- Teach safe, effective and challenging aquatic fitness classes that integrate our S’WET™ philosophy and approach to water workouts into more traditional aqua fitness disciplines.
- Associate yourself with a leading brand in the aquatic fitness industry with a one-year license to use the S’WET™ name and logo on your class schedules to market your business.
- Receive a detailed Electronic Training Manual for one full class with visual and text guidance.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion valid for one year with the option to renew annually.
- Gain digital access to our subscription-based S’WET™ SQUAD instructor network which allows subscribers to stream video and audio workouts, review detailed instructional guides and presentations, as well as access to exclusive members-only content.
- Receive updated monthly videos included with SQUAD membership to keep your workouts fresh!
- Attend Virtual Meetings with Jenni Lynn Patterson LaCour and her team to continue your education and provide additional coaching techniques and assistance...
- ...and so much more you'll have to attend to find out!
- AEA: 7.0
- AFAA: 7.0
- NASM: 0.7
EARLY BIRD PRICING IN EFFECT ONLY UNTIL 9/26!
- $250 Early Bird
- $300 Regular
- Early Bird Registration$250$2500$0