Sun, May 21|
The Wanderers Club
Wellington, FL - S’WET™ Instructor Training
S’WET™ is the exclusive Structured Water Exercise Training program built for the elite instructor looking to ride the new wave of aquatic fitness. This 8-hour program includes interactive lectures and demonstrations, group and team exercises as well as in-pool workouts! GET CERTIFIED NOW!
Time & Location
May 21, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
The Wanderers Club, 1900 Aero Club Dr, Wellington, FL 33414, USA
About the Event
The S’WET™ Instructor Training is a full day of intensive education and practical learning designed to revamp and reinvigorate your aquatic fitness teaching skills! The 8-hour day includes interactive lectures, demonstrations, group exercises and in-pool workouts that will arm you with the ability to incorporate the S’WET™ philosophy and formula for success into your current programming, as well as certify you to teach the in-demand branded workouts we offer at your facility.
Upon completion of this instructor training, you will be able to:
- Teach safe, effective and challenging aquatic fitness classes that integrate our S’WET™ philosophy and approach to water workouts into more traditional aqua fitness disciplines.
- Associate yourself with a leading brand in the aquatic fitness industry with a one-year license to use the S’WET™ name and logo on your class schedules to market your business.
- Receive a detailed Electronic Training Manual for one full class with visual and text guidance.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion valid for one year with the option to renew annually.
- Gain digital access to our subscription-based S’WET™ SQUAD instructor network which allows subscribers to stream video and audio workouts, review detailed instructional guides and presentations, as well as access to exclusive members-only content.
- Receive updated monthly videos included with SQUAD membership to keep your workouts fresh!
- Attend Virtual Meetings with Jenni Lynn Patterson LaCour and her team to continue your education and provide additional coaching techniques and assistance...
- ...and so much more you'll have to attend to find out!
- AEA: 7.0; AFAA: 7.0; NASM: 0.7; ACE: 0.80
EARLY BIRD PRICING IN EFFECT UNTIL 5/7!
- $250 Early Bird
- $300 Regular
**** PLEASE REVIEW THE BELOW PREREQUISITES FOR THIS EVENT BEFORE YOU REGISTER ****
While we encourage everyone to join us in the pool, this Instructor Training is designed specifically for qualified aquatic fitness instructors with at least 6-months of previous teaching experience. The training program requires a base-line education and understanding of the properties and principles behind aquatic fitness, as well as a firm grasp of the terminology and general exercises used to design a safe and effective workout.
We highly encourage you be educated and certified by an accredited aquatic fitness body like the AEA, SCW, Wave Makers, or US Water Fitness, and retain AFAA/ACE/ACSM/NASM as a base with aqua continuing education. Note: You DO NOT have to be current with these certifications, so long as you have previously been trained.
- Must be at least 18 years old to become certified or host an instruction program
- Must be CPR/AED Certified
- Must have minimum 6 months prior aquatic fitness teaching experience
- Must possess a level of fitness to teach a one hour high-energy class on land (deck) and in water
- Must obtain/maintain your own general or professional liability/insurance policy if not already covered by your facility or gym.
- You must also be passionate about our mission to change the perception of aquatic fitness.
If you have any questions about your ability to participate in this S’WET™ Instructor Training, please email us at JenniLynn@JenniLynnFitness.com.