Sun, Oct 29|
Sheraton Music City Hotel
Nashville, TN - S’WET™ DEEP Instructor Training
Get certified in S’WET™ DEEP - our brand new Instructor Training filled with intensive education and practical learning designed to revamp and reinvigorate your deep water aquatic fitness teaching skills!
Time & Location
Oct 29, 2023, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
Sheraton Music City Hotel, 777 McGavock Pk, Nashville, TN 37214, USA
About the Event
Sunday, October 29th: S’WET™ DEEP Instructor Training
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm: The S’WET™ DEEP Instructor Training is a full day of intensive education and practical learning specifically designed to revamp and reinvigorate your deep water aquatic fitness teaching skills! The 8-hour day includes interactive lectures, demonstrations, group exercises and in-pool workouts to help you teach deep water classes using appropriate equipment and exercises for suspended work. With S'WET™ DEEP, you'll learn how to train smarter, not harder, by harnessing the buoyancy and resistance of the water to optimize your workouts. The certification provides you with a comprehensive understanding of how to effectively structure your deep water training sessions to achieve maximum results for all fitness levels.
WHAT YOU'LL GET: Upon completion of this instructor training, you will be able to:
- Teach safe, effective and challenging deep water classes that integrate the S’WET™ formula designed for suspended work.
- Utilize and understand various equipment options designed specifically for deep water exercise.
- Associate yourself with a leading brand in the aquatic fitness industry with a one-year license to use the S’WET™ name and logo on your class schedules to market your business.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion valid for one year with the option to renew annually.
- Gain digital access to our subscription-based S’WET™ SQUAD instructor network which allows subscribers to stream deep water related video workouts, review instructional guides and presentations, as well as access to exclusive monthly members-only content.
- Attend virtual meetings with Jenni Lynn Patterson LaCour and the SQUAD team to continue your education and provide additional coaching techniques and assistance.
- Build your own S’WET™ Instructor Page to advertise your classes and workshops.
- Access to exclusive discounts on future Jenni Lynn Fitness instructor trainings, workshops and affiliate products and equipment.
- Receive branding assistance to help you corner your own market and establish yourself as an in-demand instructor...
- ...and so much more you'll have to attend to find out!
S'WET™ DEEP CEC DETAILS:
- AEA: 7.0; AFAA: 7.0; NASM: 0.7; ACE: 0.80
S'WET™ DEEP COSTS:
- $275 (DISCOUNT Price) / $300 (Regular Price)
- ARE YOU AN ACTIVE SQUAD MEMBER? Before you register, email us SWETCERT@gmail.com for a discount code to save!
**** PLEASE REVIEW THE BELOW PREREQUISITES FOR THIS EVENT BEFORE YOU REGISTER ****
While we encourage everyone to join us in the pool, this Instructor Training is designed specifically for instructors with previous aquatic fitness teaching experience. Deep water training is not required but certainly encouraged.
The training program requires a base-line education and understanding of the properties and principles behind aquatic fitness, as well as a firm grasp of the terminology and general exercises used to design a safe and effective workout. We highly encourage you to be educated and certified by an accredited aquatic fitness body like the AEA/ATRI, SCW, Wave Makers, or US Water Fitness, and retain AFAA/ACE/ACSM/NASM as a base with aqua continuing education. Note: You DO NOT have to be current with these certifications, so long as you have previously been trained.
- Must be at least 18 years old to become certified or host an instruction program
- Must be CPR/AED Certified
- Must possess a level of fitness to teach a one hour high-energy class on land (deck) and in water
- Must obtain/maintain your own general or professional liability/insurance policy if not already covered by your facility or gym.
- You must also be passionate about our mission to change the perception of aquatic fitness.
If you have any questions about your ability to participate in the S’WET™ DEEP Instructor Training, please email us at SWETCERT@gmail.com.
S’WET™ DEEP Registration
Sun, 10/29: 9:00am - 5:00pm$275.00